MEDIA PRODUCTION: SOUND, VIDEO, LIGHTING
SONGWRITER: FAMOUS: SEE FAME PAGE
FAME: SEARCH LINDEN HUDSON ON WIKIPEDIA
Houston, Texas USA
- 1990 to 2013 (23 years): Linden Hudson primarily engineered (to this point in time) location sound for Television networks, documentary films, TV spots, corporate video and much more (freelance). On smaller video shoots, besides his normal sound duties, Linden often assists with lighting and knows the lighting equipment and terminology. On many occasions Linden has completely lit, or assisted in the lighting of, live television interviews for major TV networks (FOX, CNBC, MSNBC, ESPN, Etc) as well as performing the sound duties. Many of these types of interviews have involved celebrities. Over the past 24 years Linden has achieved a huge overall skill level and understanding of audio, video production and television broadcasting. And, you wouldn’t believe some of the things he’s experienced during this period. He’s worked with several Presidents of the US, hunkered down in hurricanes with the biggest TV networks, camped in swamps for network oil spill coverage, worked video jobs on the high seas, been on the field for SuperBowl, ridden in high speed chases with police, met some of the most famous and interesting people… and so much more. See his photo section, it’s impressive.
- 1970 to 1990: Linden spent the better part of this 20 year period as a recording engineer in music studios. However he spent 2 years of this period as a DJ for KLOL radio in Houston and he was an associate producer for the Gulf Regional Educational Television Affiliates. During this period Linden spent 3 Years with ZZ Top as pre-production engineer and songwriter on multi-platinum record projects (see “fame” page on this website). One notation: not to be forgotten, in the later eighties Linden was lucky enough to work six space shuttle missions at mission control in Houston, in the audio routing department. Linden is a science geek and working on space missions in any capacity was a totally incredible experience to him.
- It’s pretty easy to see that Linden has many talents and has lots of experience in several areas of live TV broadcasting, video production, film production, music production and media production in general.
- CLIENTS & SHOWS: ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, FOX, MTV, BBC, BLOOMBERG TV, VH1, MSNBC, CNBC, SHOWTIME, HBO, NASA (6 shuttle missions), Dr Phil, Francis Ford Coppola, Peter Frampton, Lance Armstrong, President Bush Sr, President Clinton, President Bush Jr, President Ford, Ron Paul, Dr Stephen Hawking, Good Morning America, Nightline, 48 Hours, 20/20, 60 Minutes, Morely Safer, Richard Schlesenger, Ellen Degeneres Show, Alice Cooper, ZZ Top, Paula Zahn Show, Court TV, Court TV (40 murder trials), Inside Edition, Ame rican Journal, History Channel, Discovery Channel, Learning Channel, Weather Channel, Food Channel, Ricky Lake, Americas Most Wanted, BP Oil Spill, Oklahoma City Bombing, Enron Trials, Arthur Anderson Trials, Dan Rather, Connie Chung, Chris Cuomo, Yao Ming, Michael Dell, Maroon 5, Michael Pena, Anna Faris, Lyle Lovett, Chris Farley, Charlie Sheen, Loretta Lynn, Crystal Gayle, Van Cliburn, George Stephanopoulos, Chris Wallace, T Boone Pickens, Archeological Documentary (about Indians), Haliburton (around the world), AMD, Surgical Video Shoots (many), Hurricanes (several, for major networks), Katrina/Astrodome Story (for ABC) and much more.
- Linden Hudson is technical. He’s studied technical courses in college and has many years of experience in these technical areas as well. In college he studied radio/tv/film, computer science and electronics technology. Of course the most important teacher to Linden is his decades of true experience. Some of his skills include: audio engineering, video lighting, photoshop, many types of computer & software & data structure skills, Sony Vegas video editing, soldering, basic electronic troubleshooting, and more. Linden was pretty good at reading electronic schematics by age 12 and was skilled in 5 computer languages by age 30. In the mid 80′s he moonlighted for a company building mainframe computers.
- Linden is in great physical shape and works out at a gym for an hour every day. He enjoys this routine, but it also makes it possible to handle TV and sound gear in documentary and TV broadcast situations for long work days. This biz takes skill and good physical shape.
- Linden Hudson is world traveled. For work and fun he’s been to: UK, Scotland, Norway, Finland, Netherlands (several times), Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic. Borneo, Malaysia, Singapore, Mexico (all over), Canada (many times) and more.